Sunday, October 21, 2012

Blogspiration (16)


This is a meme I found hosted by Growing Up YA and Saz101. Bloggers post something that inspires them every week and shares it with their followers! I love this idea, so I decided to try it out! Every Monday I'll share a picture/quote/video of something (most likely book related) that's inspired me this week :) 


Haha, this literally describes my life. Seriously. Why can't the guys in books be real??? Each and every one of them are so perfect that I just want them all for myself :)


7 comments:

  1. Ohhhh, YESSSS! AHAHA! Seriously. And the trying to come to terms with the fact they don't, in fact, exist hurts almost as much as a real break up, huh? -__-

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish some fictional characters were real. Girls for best friends, boys as boyfriends. Hopefully, though, there are people out there like the characters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hah, I totally had a crush on Hal in Shakespeare's Henry V. I had no idea that could happen, but sure enough! So sad he died hundreds of years ago. :-/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, I have felt like that so many times! Great picture!!

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its a great pleasure reading your post.Its full of information I am looking for and I love to post a comment that "The content of your post is awesome" Great work Agen Ibcbet

    ReplyDelete
  6. Youre so cool! I dont suppose Ive read anything like this before. So nice to find somebody with some original thoughts on this subject. realy thank you for starting this up. this website is something that is needed on the web, someone with a little originality. useful job for bringing something new to the internet! Information Information Information

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...